G
Sometimes I feel like I'm slippin' in the
G
same old shit.
G D
Dead end job any day I'm gonna quit.
G
Home by seven by eleven I'm ready to
G
crash,
G D
This mean old world keeps knockin' me
G
on my ass.
C D G
Countin' down the days to friday night.
C
By the end of the week I think I've
D
earned the right
G G
To get a little drunk, get a little stoned
D
Catch a good buzz to my favorite song
G G
Go a little crazy, get a little numb
D C
Raise a glass, bang my head to the beat
None
of the drums.
G
Monday morning showed up way to
G 2nd string, 0,1,3,8
Soon
G
Can't call in sick you know I've got a job
D 2nd string, 0,1,3,7
to do
G
I can dream all day about living in
G 2nd string, 0,1,3,8
Paradise
G D
Well there ain't know use in wishing for
G
a different liiiife.
C D G
Countin' down the days to friday night.
C
By the end of the week I think I've
D
earned the right
G G
To get a little drunk, get a little stoned
D
Catch a good buzz to my favorite song
G G
Go a little crazy, get a little numb
D C
Raise a glass, bang my head to the beat
G
of the drums.
Beat of the druuuuuUUUUms...
Solo (I go straight to the following bridge)
C D G
Countin' down the days to friday night.
C
By the end of the week I think I've
D
earned the riiiiIIIIIiiiight
None(G) None(G)
To get a little drunk, get a little stoned
None(D)
Catch a good buzz to my favorite song
None(G) None(G)
Go a little crazy, get a little numb
None(D) None(C)
Raise a glass, bang my head
G G
To get a little drunk, get a little stoned
D
Catch a good buzz to my favorite song
G G
Go a little crazy, get a little numb
D C
Raise a glass, bang my heeeaaad
G G
To get a little drunk, get a little stoned
D
Catch a good buzz to my favorite song
G G
Go a little crazy, get a little numb
D C
Raise a glass, bang my head to the beat
G GGGGGG G
Of the drums, beat of the druuuuuUUms
Home » Wayland » Kunci Gitar Wayland - Get A Little
Kunci Gitar Wayland - Get A Little
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Wayland - Get A Little :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Wayland - Get A Little"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Wayland - Get A Little. Kategori Artis :
Wayland
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Wayland - Get A Little dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)