C#
It's time to put my problems away
G#
And put a smile on my face
D#m
Pretend that it’s all okay,
F#
Like I don’t have a care in the world,
C#
But they’re telling me
G#
I need therapy
D#m
My loved ones are scared of me,
F#
I think they been right all along
INTERLUDE
C# G# D#m F#
C# G# D#m F#
VERSE
C# G#
Well this anxiety inside of me has really done a number
D#m F#
I just hope I can save myself from going under,
C# G#
I wish I could be worry free and have no insecurities
D#m G# F#
Too bad that I’ve been stuck down on my luck
PRE-CHORUS
D#m F#
But I guess you know me better
C#
than I have ever known
G#
Myself for year I feel like
D#m F# G#
I’ve just lost it all again
CHORUS
C#
It's time to put my problems away
G#
And put a smile on my face
D#m
Pretend that it’s all okay,
F#
Like I don’t have a care in the world,
C#
But they’re telling me
G#
I need therapy
D#m
My loved ones are scared of me,
F# C#
I think they been right all along
INTERLUDE
G# D#m F#
C# G# D#m F#
VERSE
C# G#
So put me under hypnosis just please
D#m F#
help me focus on what really matters the most,
C# G#
Because I’m losing my patience, an everyday
D#m F#
basis I honestly hate it so much
PRE-CHORUS
D#m F#
But I guess you know me better
C#
than I have ever known
G#
Myself for year I feel like
D#m F#
I’ve just lost it all again
CHORUS
C#
It's time to put my problems away
G#
And put a smile on my face
D#m
Pretend that it’s all okay,
F#
Like I don’t have a care in the world,
C#
But they’re telling me
G#
I need therapy
D#m
My loved ones are scared of me,
F# C#
I think they been right all along
INTERLUDE
G# D#m F#
C# F#
BRIDGE
C# G#
Admitting is the first step,
D#m F#
denial will be my next,
C# G#
Because nobody like their problems
D#m F#
and I’m no different than
C#
the rest
INTERLUDE
G# D#m F#
C# G# D#m F#
CHORUS
C#
It's time to put my problems away
G#
And put a smile on my face
D#m
Pretend that it’s all okay,
F#
Like I don’t have a care in the world,
C#
But they’re telling me
G#
I need therapy
D#m
My loved ones are scared of me,
F# C#
I think they been right all along
OUTRO
G# D#m
F# C#
I think they been right all along
G# D#m
F#
I think they been right all along
Home » We Still Dream » Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Cop Outs And Cover Ups
Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Cop Outs And Cover Ups
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Cop Outs And Cover Ups :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Cop Outs And Cover Ups"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Cop Outs And Cover Ups. Kategori Artis :
We Still Dream
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar We Still Dream - Cop Outs And Cover Ups dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)