Intro: Abm E B x2
Abm E
Quiet little voices creep into my head
B Abm
I'm young again, I'm young again, I'm young again, I'm young a-gain
Abm E B
Quiet little monsters creep into my bedroom wall
Abm
I'll fall for you, I'll fall for you, I'll fall for you
Abm E B
Quiet words of wisdom creep into your victim's ears
Abm
I'll die for you, I'll die for you, I'll die for you
Abm E
In any which direction, call me
B Abm
I will run for you, I'll come for you, I'll die for you, I'll come for you
Abm E
Quiet little voices creep into my head
B Abm
I'm young again, I'm young again, I'm young again, I'm young a-gain
Abm E
Quiet little monsters creep into my head
B
I'll fall for you, I'll fall for you, I'll fall for you, I'll fall...
Abm E B
Quiet little voices, Quiet little voi-
Abm E B
Quiet little monsters, Quiet little mo-
Abm E B x2
Abm E B
Quiet little voices, Quiet little voi-
Abm E B
Quiet little monsters, Quiet little mo-
Abm E B x3
Abm E
I'd better start now
B
I'd better start
Abm E B
Quiet little voices, Quiet little voi-
Abm E B
Quiet little monsters, Quiet little mo-
Abm E B x2
Abm
Home » We Were Promised Jetpacks » Kunci Gitar We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices
Kunci Gitar We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices. Kategori Artis :
We Were Promised Jetpacks
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar We Were Promised Jetpacks - Quiet Little Voices dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)