G B C
I wrote the worst song in the world
C G
It was all about you
B C
And you'll never hear a word of it
C G
Cause you were never meant to
B C
I played it to a friend of mine
C G
He told me that he loved it
B
But I think that he was
G D G
Lying to my face
Em Dm G
Exactly like you did
G D G
Back at your old place
Em Dm G
Somehow if you hurry
C C
Would you like it
G B C
I wrote the worst song in the world
C G
I was probably fucked up
B C
When I thought it sounded good
C G B
Just like every other song I write
G D G
But if I come across you
Em Dm G
Somewhere in New Orleans
G D G
Will you say hello
C C
Or keep on walking
G B Em Em C (2x)
Home » White Lighters » Kunci Gitar White Lighters - The Worst Song In The World
Kunci Gitar White Lighters - The Worst Song In The World
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar White Lighters - The Worst Song In The World :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar White Lighters - The Worst Song In The World"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar White Lighters - The Worst Song In The World. Kategori Artis :
White Lighters
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar White Lighters - The Worst Song In The World dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)