Intro: Cadd9 G Em7 D Cadd9 G D x2
Cadd9 G Em7 D
I got a piece of land out in the country side
Cadd9 G Em7 D
Lay back and smell the sun warm up the Georgia pine
Cadd9 G Em7 D
Been so good to me, takin’ it easy
Cadd9 G
Why would I ever leave?
Em7 D
'Cause I know
Cadd9 G D G
I got some good friends that live down the street
Cadd9 G D G
Got a good lookin’ woman with her arms ‘round me
Cadd9 G D Em7
Live in a small town where it feels like home
Cadd9 G D G
I’ve got everything I need, and nothin’ that I don’t
Cadd9 G Em7 D
Homegrown
Cadd9 G D
Homegrown
Cadd9 G Em7 D Cadd9 G D
Cadd9 G Em7 D
We got a fire goin’, down by the riverside
Cadd9 G Em7 D
Sip whiskey out the bottle, livin’ like we’ll never die
Cadd9 G Em7 D
C’mon and stay a while if you don’t believe me
Cadd9 G
Why would I ever leave?
Em7 D
'Cause I know
Cadd9 G D G
I got some good friends that live down the street
Cadd9 G D G
Got a good lookin’ woman with her arms ‘round me
Cadd9 G D Em7
Live in a small town where it feels like home
Cadd9 G D G
I’ve got everything I need, and nothin’ that I don’t
Cadd9 G Em7 D
Homegrown
Cadd9 G D
Homegrown
Cadd9 G Em7 D
Homegrown
Cadd9 G D
Homegrown
Cadd9 G D G
I got some good friends that live down the street
Cadd9 G D G
Got a good lookin’ woman with her arms ‘round me
Cadd9 G D Em7
Live in a small town where it feels like home
Cadd9 G D G Cadd9 G D G
I’ve got everything I need, Homegrown, and nothin’ that I don’t
Cadd9 G D G Cadd9 G D G
I’ve got everything I need, Homegrown, and nothin’ that I don’t
Em7 D Cadd9 G
It’s the way that you carry it for the things you think you want
Em7 D Cadd9 G
It’s the way that you carry it for the things you think you want
Em7 D Cadd9 G
It’s the way that you carry it for the things you think you want
Cadd9 G D G
I’ve got everything I need, nothin’ that I don’t (homegrown)
Cadd9 G D G
Everything I need, nothin’ that I don’t (homegrown)
Cadd9 G D G
Everything I need, nothin’ that I don’t (homegrown)
Cadd9 G D G
Ooh everything I need, and nothin’ that I don’t (homegrown)
Home » Zac Brown Band » Kunci Gitar Zac Brown Band - Homegrown
Kunci Gitar Zac Brown Band - Homegrown
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Zac Brown Band - Homegrown :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Zac Brown Band - Homegrown"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Zac Brown Band - Homegrown. Kategori Artis :
Zac Brown Band
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Zac Brown Band - Homegrown dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)