Intro: G D A D x1
G D
Drivin’ through these old rollin' hills
G D
To the closest place to heaven I know
G D
Headin’ north through Kentucky
G D
To the only place I’ll ever call home
G D
I’m leavin’ the bluegrass state behind
G A
Waitin’ for me on the other side,
Chorus
G
Are fields of corn and factories
D
Small family farms
G
Kids playin’ basketball
D
Hoop on a red barn
G
Crankin’ up John Mellencamp
D
On I-65
A G
Headin’ to my “Small Town”
A D G
This Hoosier state feels like a long-lost friend
G D
Damn, it’s good to be back home again in Indiana
Verse
G D
Sometimes I feel like James Dean
G D
Out on the road, chasin’ a dream
G D
Oh but now I’ve returned, where my home fires burn
G
And I never wanna leave
Pre-Chorus
G D
Back to the place where I belong
G D
Gonna let these country roads take me home
(Chorus)
G D
To the fields of corn and factories
G D
Small family farms
G D
Kids playin’ basketball
A G
Hoop on a red barn
G D
Crankin’ up John Mellencamp
On I-65
A
Headin’ to my “Small Town”
G D G
This Hoosier state feels like a long-lost friend
D G D
Damn, it’s good to be back home again in Indiana
G
(In Indiana)
Bridge
A D G
The only place that I want to live my life
A D G D
Where I was born and raised, where they’ll lay me when I die
(Chorus)
G D
Fields of corn and Soy Beans
G D
Small family farms
G
Kids playin’ basketball
D
Hoop on a red barn
A D
Crankin’ up John Mellencamp
On I-65
G
Headin’ to my “Small Town”
A D G
This Hoosier state feels like a long-lost friend
D G
Damn, it’s good to be back home again in Indiana
D
(Oh Indiana)
Outro
G D
Drivin' 'cross that Ohio River
G D
To the closest place to Heaven I know
Home » Zach Dubois » Kunci Gitar Zach Dubois
Kunci Gitar Zach Dubois
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Zach Dubois :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Zach Dubois"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Zach Dubois. Kategori Artis :
Zach Dubois
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Zach Dubois dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)