Em
See, I'm just a man
G
I got these troubles, I'm making plans
Am D
Know there's really nothing but you
Em
Keeps me awake and I
G
Think of another way we can fuss and fight
Am D
There must be somewhere I can get through
Em G
I have not slept for days
Am D
I have not slept for days
Em G
I have not slept for days
Am D
I have not slept for days
Em
There's a war going on in my heart
G
I got a battle kicking off in my heart
Am D
There's a war going on in my heart
(Chorus)
Em G Am D
No, there's really nothing if I know I can't have you
Em G Am D
Well, could I be forgiven for the things I put you through?
Em G Am D Em
See, I'm just a man trying to understand what I'll do, I do to you
(Verse 2)
Em
Lying in an empty bed
G
All my mistakes running around my head
Am D
There's nothing I can honestly say
Em
Don't think before I speak
G
My mind is strong but my heart is weak
Am D
I'm not the only one who's made this way
Em G
I have not slept for days
Am D
I have not slept for days
Em G
I have not slept for days
Am D
I have not slept for days
(Chorus)
Em G Am D
No, there's really nothing if I know I can't have you
Em G Am D
Well, could I be forgiven for the things I put you through?
Em G Am D
See, I'm just a man trying to understand what I'll do
Em G Am D
See, I'm just a man trying to understand what I'll do, do to you
(Bridge)
Em
There's a war going on in my heart
G
I got a battle kicking off in my heart
Am D
There's a war going on in my heart
I got a battle kicking off in my heart
Em
There's a war going on in my heart
G
I got a battle kicking off in my heart
Am D
There's a war going on in my heart
I got a war going on
(Chorus)
Em G Am D
No, there's really nothing if I know I can't have you
Em G Am D
Well, could I be forgiven for the things I put you through?
Em G Am D
See, I'm just a man trying to understand what I'll do
Em G Am D Em G Am D
See, I'm just a man trying to understand what I'll do, do to you
(Outro)
Am G Am D
Do to you
Home » Alex Clare » Kunci Gitar Alex Clare - Just A Man
Kunci Gitar Alex Clare - Just A Man
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Alex Clare - Just A Man :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Alex Clare - Just A Man"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Alex Clare - Just A Man. Kategori Artis :
Alex Clare
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Alex Clare - Just A Man dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)