G C Em Am C G C 2x
Em Am C
Sarah runs to feel the burning in her lungs
G
To feel her head
F D
Do you know what Sarah meant?
Am C
Then she said you be my guest
G F Em
To keep the taste, they may erase your memories
Am C G
But wait for you, you even on the rain
C Em Am
I can't be what you need I am stuck
C G C
In a tree, I am stuck in a tree
G C Em
Don't you know she's been here
Am C G
All along, in the tree she belongs
C
In the tree
Em Am C
Every day I'll make promises that way
G F D
To Sarah's heart so I can watch her fall apart
Am C
'Cause I know when I break her down
G F Em
Must mean that all the happy plans that live around
Am C
This muddy town, she was, we like
G F
A dog and when we mess around
Em Am
I let her know the truth like down
C G
That I unfold, we're staying down
F Em
Every time I wake her I say again
Am
The game I play
C G
That I make all mistakes
C Em Am C G C
G C Em Am C G C
Home » Alex G » Kunci Gitar Alex G - Sarah
Kunci Gitar Alex G - Sarah
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Alex G - Sarah :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Alex G - Sarah"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Alex G - Sarah. Kategori Artis :
Alex G
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Alex G - Sarah dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)