Em C
Its been a long time coming
Em C
As you shed a lonesome tear
G C
And now you're in a wonder-ama
G C
I wonder what you're doing here
Em C
The flame no longer flickers
G C
You're feeling just like a fool
G C
You keep staring into your liqour
G C
Wondering what to do
D C
I don't hardly know but I'd be willing to show you
D B/D# Em F
I know a way to make you smile
D G C Em C
Let me touch you for a while
Em C
I'm gonna ruin my black mascara
Em C
You're drinking whiskey when it should be wine
G C
You keep on looking into that mirror
Em C
But to me you're looking really fine
D C
I don't hardly know you, but I'd be willing to show you
D B/D# Em Em/D#
I know a way to make you laugh at that cowgirl
Em/D A/C#
As she's walking out the door
C D Em
I know a way to make you smile
Em/D# Em/D A/C#
Just let me whisper things you've never heard before
C D F D G
Just let me touch you baby, just let me touch you for awhile
DOBRO
C Em C G C Em C
D C
I don't hardly know you, but I'd be willing to show you
D B/D# Em F
I know a way to make you smile
Em C Em C
Its been a long time baby, let me touch you for awhile
G C G
Home » Alison Krauss » Kunci Gitar Alison Krauss - Let Me Touch You For Awhile
Kunci Gitar Alison Krauss - Let Me Touch You For Awhile
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Alison Krauss - Let Me Touch You For Awhile :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Alison Krauss - Let Me Touch You For Awhile"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Alison Krauss - Let Me Touch You For Awhile. Kategori Artis :
Alison Krauss
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Alison Krauss - Let Me Touch You For Awhile dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)