Verse 1:
Am
I'm not afraid
C
of anything
F
I just need to
know that I can
C Am
breath And I don't
C
need much of anything
F
But suddenly suddenly
Am
I am small and the
C
world is big All
F
around me is fast
C Am
moving Surrounded
C
by so many things
F
Suddenly suddenly
Chorus 1:
C
How does it feel
G F
To be different
G
from me Are we
the same How does
C G
it feel To be
F
different from me
G
Are we the same
Am C F C
How does it feel
Verse 2:
Am
I am young
C
And I am free
F
But I get tired
C
and I get weak
Am
I get lost and
C
I can't sleep
F
But suddenly
suddenly
Chorus 2:
C
How does it feel
G F
To be different
G
from me Are we
the same How does
C G
it feel To be
F
different from me
G
Are we the same
Am
How does it feel
Bridge:
Am C
Would you comfort
G D Am
me yeah Would you
C G D
cry with me yeah
Am C
oh oh oh oh oh
G D
oh oh oh oh
Am C
oh oh oh oh oh
G D(hold)
oh oh oh oh
Verse 4:
Am(hold)
I am small
And the world
C(hold) Am(hold)
is big But I'm
not afraid
C(hold)
of anything
Chorus 3:
C
How does it feel
G F
To be different
G
from me Are we
the same How does
C G
it feel To be
F
different from me
G
Are we the same
C
How does it feel
G F
To be different
G
from me Are we
the same How does
C G
it feel To be
F
different from me
G
Are we the same
Chorus 4:
C
Oh oh oh
G
oh oh
F G
oh oh
C
Oh oh oh
G
oh oh
F G
oh oh
C
How does it feel
G
How does it feel
F
You're different
G
from me Different
C
How does it feel
G
How does it feel
F
You're different
G
from me Different
C
How does it feel
G
How does it feel
F
You're different
G
from me Different
C
How does it feel
G
How does it feel
F
You're different
Home » Avril Lavigne » Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - How Does It Feel Live
Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - How Does It Feel Live
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - How Does It Feel Live :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - How Does It Feel Live"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - How Does It Feel Live. Kategori Artis :
Avril Lavigne
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - How Does It Feel Live dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)