Intro: D G D A A7 D G D A7 D
Verse 1:
Heart:
D G
Sometimes in our lives
D
We all have pain
A A7
We all have sorrow
D G
But if we are wise
We know that
D A7 D
There's always tomorrow
Chorus 1:
Avril:
D
Lean on me!
G
when you're not strong
D
and I'll be your friend
A A7
I'll help you carry on
D G
for it won't be long
D
till I'm gonna need
A7 D
somebody to lean on
Verse 2:
Heart:
D
Please! (please)
G
swallow your pride (pride)
D
if I have things
A A7
you need to borrow
D G
(For) for no one can fill
those of your needs
D
that you
A7 D
that you wont let show
Refrain:
Both Avril and Heart:
D
So just call (call) on me brother (hey)
D
when you need a hand (When you need a hand)
D D
we all need (need) somebody to lean on!
(I just might have a problem)
D
I just might have a problem
D
that you'll understand
D A7 D
we all need somebody to lean on!
Chorus 2:
Both Avril and Heart:
D
Lean on me!
G
when you're not strong
D
and I'll be your friend
A A7
I'll help you carry on
D G
for it won't be long
D
till I'm gonna need
A7 D
somebody to lean on
Home » Avril Lavigne » Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Lean On Me
Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Lean On Me
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Lean On Me :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Lean On Me"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Lean On Me. Kategori Artis :
Avril Lavigne
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Lean On Me dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)