Intro: F#m C# D C# x2
Verse 1:
F#m C#
He'd already asked for my number
D C#
when will he call, I wonder
F#m C#
I'd give it away on a Friday
D C#
I haven't heard a friggin' now it's Wednesday
F#m C#
I don't know what he's thinking,
D C#
he can leave me alone and I'll be waiting
F#m C#
I don't think so
D
there's other fish in the sea
C#
who would love to swim with me
Chorus:
A E D E A E D E
You're not the only one out there for me, and I know,
A E D E A E D E
you're not the only one who's gonna be for me for me
Post chorus:
F#m C# D C#
There's other fishes in the sea
F#m C# D C#
there's other fishes in the sea
Verse 2:
F#m C#
You finally called and I'm not home
D C#
don't even bother at all
F#m C#
can't remember what he looks like
D C#
it's been 14 days, that's not my type
F#m C#
I know they're not all like that
D C#
there's gotta be some that don't think they're all that
F#m C#
yes I know so,
D
there's other fish in the sea
C#
who would love to swim with me
Repeat Chorus
Repeat Post Chorus Twice
Repeat Chorus
Outro:
A E D
You're not the only one
E
there's other fishes in the sea
A E D
you're not the only one
E
there's other fishes in the sea
A E D
you're not the only one
E
there's other fishes in the sea
A E D
you're not the only one
E A Hold
there's other fishes in the sea
Home » Avril Lavigne » Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Not The Only One
Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Not The Only One
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Not The Only One :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Not The Only One"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Not The Only One. Kategori Artis :
Avril Lavigne
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Avril Lavigne - Not The Only One dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)