Intro
Bb Gm Eb F Bb Eb Bb
Verse 1
Eb Dm
It makes no difference where I turn
Gm Cm
I can't get over you and the flame still burns
Eb Dm
and it makes no difference night or day
Gm Cm F
The shadow never seems to fade away
Chorus 1
F
and the...
Bb Gm Eb F Bb Eb Bb
sun don't shine anymore
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
and the rains fall down on my door
Bridge 1
Bb Fm
well now there is no love, as true as the love
Eb C7
that dies untold
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
But the clouds never hung so low before
Verse 2
Eb Dm
It makes no difference how far I go
Gm Cm
Like a scar the hurt will always show
Eb Dm
It makes no difference who I meet
Gm Cm F
They're just a face in the crowd on a deadend street
Chorus 2
F
and the...
Bb Gm Eb F Bb Eb Bb
sun don't shine anymore
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
and the rains fall down on my door
Bridge 2
Bb Fm
Well these old love letters well I just can't keep
Eb C7
cuz' like the gambler says read em' and weep
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
and the dawn don't rescue me no more
Fm Dm
Without your love I have nothing at all
Eb Cm
Like an empty hall it's a lonely fall
Fm Dm
Since you've been gone it's a losing battle
Eb Cm F
Stampeding cattle they rattle the walls
Chorus 3
F
and the...
Bb Gm Eb F Bb Eb Bb
sun don't shine anymore
Bb Gm Eb F Bb
and the rains fall down on my door
Bridge 2
Bb Fm
Well, I love you so much it's all I can do
Eb C7
Just to keep myself from telling you
Bb Gm Eb F Bb Eb Bb
That I never felt so alone before
Guitar solo 1
Eb Dm Gm Cm
Eb Dm Gm Cm F
Sax Solo 1
Bb Gm Eb F Bb Eb Bb
Bb Gm Eb F Bb Eb Bb
Guitar solo 2
Bb Fm Eb C7
Sax solo 2
Bb Gm Eb F Bb Eb hold... Bb
Home » The Band » Kunci Gitar The Band - It Makes No Difference Live
Kunci Gitar The Band - It Makes No Difference Live
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Band - It Makes No Difference Live :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Band - It Makes No Difference Live"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Band - It Makes No Difference Live. Kategori Artis :
The Band
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Band - It Makes No Difference Live dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)