VERSE
G D F G C F C
Here I stand with head in hand turn my face to the wall.
G D F G C F C D
If she's gone I can't go on feeling two foot small.
G D F G C F
Everywhere people stare each and every day
G D F G C F C D D/C D/B D/A
I can see them laugh at me And I hear them say
Chorus
G C Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Hey, you've got to hide your love away
G C Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Hey, you've got to hide your love away
VERSE
G D F G C F C
How can I even try I can never win.
G D F G C F C D
Hearing them, seeing them in the state I'm in.
G D F G C F C
How could she say to me "Love will find a way" ?
G D F G C F C D D/C D/B
Gather 'round, all you clowns, Let me hear you say
D/A
Chorus
Chorus
G C Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Hey, you've got to hide your love away
G C Dsus4 D Dsus2 D
Hey, you've got to hide your love away
Home » Beatles » Kunci Gitar Beatles - Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away
Kunci Gitar Beatles - Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Beatles - Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Beatles - Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Beatles - Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away. Kategori Artis :
Beatles
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Beatles - Youve Got To Hide Your Love Away dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)