G A
Where are you? I love you.
D Bm
Where are you? I love you.
G A D
Where are you to keep me warm?
D
I had a dream
G
Of a place far away.
D
I followed a river
G
Where the dead man would play.
Bm G
And I'm leaving in the morning.
Bm G
And I'm leaving in the morning.
D A D G
And I won't die, so don't cry. I'll be home.
D A
Those big black diamonds
D A
That lie there for me.
D A
By the tall white mountains
D A
Which lie by the sea.
And you a man
Whom as tall as the sky
Followed a river
Where thousands have died.
He was leaving in the morning.
He was leaving in the morning. He said,
If I come home and my women has flown.
Those big black diamonds
That lie there for me.
By the tall white mountains
Which lie by the sea.
D A C D
Say goodbye to auld lang syne
Home » Bee Gees » Kunci Gitar Bee Gees - Black Diamond
Kunci Gitar Bee Gees - Black Diamond
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bee Gees - Black Diamond :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bee Gees - Black Diamond"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bee Gees - Black Diamond. Kategori Artis :
Bee Gees
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bee Gees - Black Diamond dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)