INTRO
D G D G D G Bm7 Esus4 Esus4 E Esus4
VERSE
D G
Six am day after Christmas
D G
I throw some clothes on in the dark
D G
The smell of cold, car seat is freezing
D G D G D G
the world is sleeping I am, numb.
D G
Up the stairs, to her apartment
she is balled up on the couch
Her mom and dad, went down to Charlotte
they're not home to find us out-
PRE-CHORUS
Bm7 G
And we drive
Bm7 G
Now that I have found someone
D G
I'm feeling more alone
Bm7 Esus4 Esus4 E Esus4
than I ever have before
CHORUS
G A Dmaj9
She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly
G A Dmaj9 Dmaj9 Dmaj9 G
off the coast and I'm head- ing no- where
G A Dmaj9
She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly--
G A G Dsus2 D
VERSE
D G D G
D G
They call her name at seven thirty
I pace around the parking lot
Then I walk down to buy her flowers
and sell some gifts that I got
PRE-CHORUS
Bm7 G
Can't you see,
Bm7 G
It's not me, you're dying for
D G
Now she's feeling more alone
Bm7 Esus4 Esus4 E Esus4
Then she ever has before
CHORUS
G A Dmaj9
She's a brick and I'm drowning slowly...
G A G A D/F# G Dsus2 D
G A G A D/F# G
BRIDGE
E G D
As weeks went by it showed that she was not fine
E G D
They told me son it’s time to tell the truth and
E G D
She broke down and I broke down cause I was
Esus4 Esus4 E Esus4 G D G D G
tired- of lying
VERSE
D G
Driving back to her apartment
for the moment we’re alone
And she’s alone and I’m alone
and now I know it
CHORUS
She’s a brick...
Home » Ben Folds Five » Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Brick
Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Brick
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Brick :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Brick"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Brick. Kategori Artis :
Ben Folds Five
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ben Folds Five - Brick dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)