Intro:
D, G, A, D, G, A, D G, A
I dont wanna rush this thing
A D G, A
I dont wanna jump the gun
A D G
I really wanna say those three little words
A
but im gonna bite my tongue
A D G, A
Yeah im just gonna lay on back
A D G, A
leave it on cruise control
A D G
im gonna hold it all inside
A
til the right time comes down the road
D Em
I got a feelin my heads a reelin
G A
my heart is screamin im about to bust loose
D Em
bottled up emotions its more than a notion
G A
it start with an I and ends with a you
Em A D Em, D, A
i got a feelin are you feelin it too
A D G, A
I guess I’ve all but said it now
A D G, A
So much for hopin’ you’d go first
A D G
Don’t’ leave me hangin’ out here on a line
A
Baby it’s your turn
A D G, A
Say you couldn’t sleep last night
A D G, A
Swore that you could feel me breathing
A D G
And you wanted me there by your side
A
Yeah baby I know what you mean.
D Em
I got a feelin my heads a reelin
G A
my heart is screamin im about to bust loose
D Em
bottled up emotions its more than a notion
G A
it start with an I and ends with a you
Em A D
i got a feelin You’re feelin it too
SOLO D Em G A
D Em
bottled up emotions its more than a notion
G A
it start with an I and ends with a you
Em A! D Em D
i got a feelin you’re feelin it too,… you’re feelin it too
Em D Em D Repeat Em, D end on D
you’re feelin it too,….Yeah you’re feelin it toooooo!
Home » Billy Currington » Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - I Got A Feelin
Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - I Got A Feelin
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - I Got A Feelin :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - I Got A Feelin"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - I Got A Feelin. Kategori Artis :
Billy Currington
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Billy Currington - I Got A Feelin dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)