:INTRO: F# Bbm F# Bbm
:VERSE:
F# Bbm
God knows what is hiding in those weak and drunken hearts
Ab
Guess he kissed the girls and made them cry
F#
Those hard-faced queens of misadventure
F# Bbm
God knows what is hiding in those weak and sunken lives
Ab
Fiery throngs of muted angels
F#
Giving love but getting nothing back, oh
:CHORUS:
F# Bbm
People help the people
Ab
And if you're homesick
F#
Give me your hand and I'll hold it
F# Bbm
People help the people
Ab
And nothing will drag you down
Ebm C# F#
Oh and if I had a brain,
Ebm C# F#
Oh and if I had a brain
Ebm C# F#
I'd be cold as a stone and rich as a fool
Ebm F F#
That turned all those good hearts away
:INSTRUMENTAL: F#
:VERSE:
F# Bbm
God knows what is hiding in this world of little consequence
Ab
Behind the tears, inside the lies
F#
A thousand slowly dying sunsets
F# Bbm
God knows what is hiding in those weak and drunken hearts
Ab
Guess the loneliness came knocking
F#
No one needs to be alone, oh singin'
:CHORUS:
F# Bbm
People help the people
Ab
And if you're homesick
F#
Give me your hand and I'll hold it
F# Bbm
People help the people
Ab
And nothing will drag you down
Ebm C# F#
Oh and if I had a brain,
Ebm C# F#
Oh and if I had a brain
Ebm C# F#
I'd be cold as a stone and rich as a fool
Ebm F F#
That turned all those good hearts away
:INSTRUMENTAL: F# Bbm Ab F# x2
:CHORUS:
F# Bbm
People help the people
Ab
And if you're homesick
F#
Give me your hand and I'll hold it
F# Bbm
People help the people
Ab
And nothing will drag you down
Ebm C# F#
Oh and if I had a brain,
Ebm C# F#
Oh and if I had a brain
Ebm C# F#
I'd be cold as a stone and rich as a fool
Ebm F F#
That turned all those good hearts away
Home » Birdy » Kunci Gitar Birdy - People Help The People
Kunci Gitar Birdy - People Help The People
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Birdy - People Help The People :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Birdy - People Help The People"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Birdy - People Help The People. Kategori Artis :
Birdy
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Birdy - People Help The People dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)