G C
If you could see the way you look
Am D Bm Em
in the morning sunlight I think you would be pleased
C D
forever by your beauty.
G C Am
And If I could kill a million bad guys,
D Bm
would you even notice me or would you ignore
Em C D
my voicemail like you did last time,
Em
But I see.
C
I see you smile at me
G
and I think, and I think, and I think
D
about everything
Em
But I need,
C
need you next to me,
G
so I don’t have to think, I won’t think, I won’t think
D
about anything
G D
But I need to know
C G
will I ever have a chance,
C G
would you ever make a plan
D G D C D
to be alone with me mhm.
G D
And I need to know
C G
will I ever have a chance
C G D
could I ever be the man that struts
G C G
inside your dreams mhm.
C Am
If I could see into your brain
D Bm
and I would see the way you think
Em C D
about the planets and what you need
G
And If
C Am
I could peer up through your eyeballs
D Bm
I’d see that it’s all beautiful
Em C
and I would be forced to watch myself
D
waste your time
Em
But I need.
C
I need you next to me
G
So I don’t have to think, I won’t think
D
I won’t think about anything
Em
But I see,
C
I see you walk away from me
G
and I think, and I think
D
and I think about everything
G D
But I need to know
C G
will I ever have a chance,
C G
would you ever make a plan
D G D C D
to be alone with me mhm.
G D
And I need to know
C G
will I ever have a chance
C G D
could I ever be the man that struts
G C D C
inside your dreams mhm.
D
Mhhm
D#m
Mhhmm
Em
mhmaahh
C
Ahahhaha
Am
AahladaAA
D7
AAAAAAAAH
INTERLUDE
Em C
G D
Em C
Da daa da
G D
da daa daa da
D D7
da dada dadaaaah
Em
And I see
C
I see you smile at me
G
and I think, and I think, and I think
and I think, and I think, and I think
D
and I think too much about everything
G D
And I need to know
C G
will I ever have a chance
C G D
could I ever be the man that struts
G C D C
inside your dreams mhm.
G D
And I need to know
C G
will I ever have a chance,
C G
would you ever make a plan
D G D G
to be alone with me
C D
G D
And I need to know
C G
will I ever have a chance
Home » Bombadil » Kunci Gitar Bombadil - Bad Guys
Kunci Gitar Bombadil - Bad Guys
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bombadil - Bad Guys :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bombadil - Bad Guys"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bombadil - Bad Guys. Kategori Artis :
Bombadil
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bombadil - Bad Guys dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)