C F
My room is a museum
C F
a lifetime's of my work
C F
I am the last Mohican
C
I stand proud although I'm hurt
C F
I keep a cup of secrets
C F
from which I never drink
C F
I am an ancient king
C
who sits proud but never thinks
A# F
And if I find one more ring
C Dm
of yours mixed up among my things
Dm F
I just might sell all my belongings
C
to make sure I've cut all my strings
A# F
and if I find one more note
C Dm
crumpled up inside my coat
Dm F
I'm moving back to Carolina
C
where I'll live out on the coast
F
live out of the coast
C F
I have a box of trinkets
C F
I count them one by one
C F
each one is a keepsake
C
from a war that I have won
C F
I have a daily schedule
C F
a comfortable routine
C F
watch months roll by with pleasure
C
like girls walking down the street
A# F
And if I find one more ring
C Dm
of yours mixed up among my things
Dm F
I just might sell all my belongings
C
to make sure I've cut all my strings
A# F
and if I find one more note
C Dm
crumpled up inside my coat
Dm F
I'm moving back to Carolina
C
where I'll live out on the coast
F
live out of the coast
Dm F
I lost all my ambition
Dm F
could've settled for less
C F
but if I can't have you
C F C
I don't care about the rest
A# F
And if I find one more ring
C Dm
of yours mixed up among my things
Dm F
I just might sell all my belongings
C
to make sure I've cut all my strings
A# F
and if I find one more note
C Dm
crumpled up inside my coat
Dm F
I'm moving back to Carolina
C
where I'll live out on the coast
A# F
and if I find one more strand
C Dm
of black hair under my night stand
Home » Bombadil » Kunci Gitar Bombadil - One More Ring
Kunci Gitar Bombadil - One More Ring
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bombadil - One More Ring :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bombadil - One More Ring"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bombadil - One More Ring. Kategori Artis :
Bombadil
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bombadil - One More Ring dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)