INTRO: Bbm, G#, C#
Bbm, G#, C#
Bbm, G#, C#
Bbm G# C#
Throw yourself in front of this
Bbm G# C#
Before it goes too long
Bbm G# C#
Ask the questions that you want
Bbm G# C#
When they all seem wrong
Bbm G# C#
Because
Bbm, G#, C#, 1x
Fm Gm D# C# Fm Gm D#
I saw you first drift right by
Fm Gm D# C# Fm Gm D#
I saw you first drift right by
Bbm G# C#
Open up, let us in
G# D#
When you shut down you
Bbm G# C#
Open up, listen here
G# D#
When you shut down you
Bbm G# C#
Open up, stay right here
G# D# Bbm
When you look down you slide
G#, C#, G#, Bbm, G#, C#, G#
Bbm G# C#
Keep the pace for every move
Bbm G# C#
When it goes too fast
Bbm G# C#
Take the place the absentee
Bbm G# C#
If they're running back
Bbm G# C#
Because,
Bbm G# C#
because
Fm Gm D# C# Fm Gm D#
I saw you first drift right by
Fm Gm D# C# Fm Gm D#
I saw you first drift right by
Bbm G# C#
Open up, let us in
G# D#
When you shut down you
Bbm G# C#
Open up, listen here
G# D#
When you shut down you
Bbm G# C#
Open up, stay right here
G# D# Bbm
When you look down you slide
Solo:
(Bbm), G#, C#, Bbm, G#, C#
Bbm G# C#
Don't throw it all away
Bbm G# C#
I can be your guide
Bbm G# C#
Don't throw it all away
Bbm G# C#
I can be your guide
Fm Gm D# C# Fm Gm D#
I saw you first drift right by
Home » The Boxer Rebellion » Kunci Gitar The Boxer Rebellion - The Absentee
Kunci Gitar The Boxer Rebellion - The Absentee
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Boxer Rebellion - The Absentee :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Boxer Rebellion - The Absentee"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Boxer Rebellion - The Absentee. Kategori Artis :
The Boxer Rebellion
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Boxer Rebellion - The Absentee dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)