Intro: Em D
Em D
Goodbye to sleep
Em D C
I think that staying up is exactly what I need
C (D)
Take apart your head
C
Take apart the counting
C
And the flock it has bred
Em D
Em D
Goodbye to love
Em D
Its right, I'll push you up
D C
Right against the wall
C (D) C
Take apart your head (right against the wall)
C
Chew it up and swallow it
Em
D Em D
But I'll bet that you're running
D Em D
I've been sleeping on the incline
D Em D
I can't shake this little feeling
D Em D
I'll never get anything right
Em D
Em D
Goodbye, you liar
Em
Well, you sipped from the cup
Em D
But you don't own up to anything
D C
Then you think you will inspire
C (D) C
Take apart your head (I wish I could inspire)
C
Take apart the demon, in the attic, to the left
Em D
(Goodbye my love)
Em
But I'll bet that you're running
Em D
(Goodbye my love)
Em
I've been sleeping on the incline
Em D
(Goodbye my love)
D Em
I can't shake this little feeling
Em D
(Goodbye my love)
D C Bm
I never say anything right (I'm on my own)
Bm C Bm
I never say anything right (I'm on my own)
Bm C Bm
I never say anything right (I'm on my own)
Bm C Bm
I never say anything right, right, right
Em
Take me, take me, back to your bed
D
I love you so much that it hurts my head
Em
Say "I don't mind you running through my skin,"
D
Oh, let the bad parts in, the bad parts in
Em
When we were made, we were set apart
D
Life is a test and I get bad marks
Em
Now some Saint got the job Of writing down my sins
D
The storm is coming;
D
The storm is coming in!
Em
D Em D
But I'll bet that you're running
Em D
I've been sleeping in the alkaline
D Em D
I can't shake this little feeling
D C Bm
I never do anything right (I'm on my own)
Bm C Bm
I never did anything right (I'm on my own)
Em
Take me, take me, back to your bed
D
I love you so much that it hurts my head
Em
Say "I don't mind you under my skin,"
D
Oh, let the bad parts in, the bad parts in
Em
You're my favourite bird, and when you sing
D
I really do wish you would wear my ring
Em
No matter what they say, I am still the king
D
Now, The storm is coming;
D
The storm is coming in
Em
Home » Brand New » Kunci Gitar Brand New - Degausser
Kunci Gitar Brand New - Degausser
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Brand New - Degausser :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Brand New - Degausser"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Brand New - Degausser. Kategori Artis :
Brand New
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Brand New - Degausser dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)