A
What doesn't kill you
Dbm B
Makes you wish you were dead
A
Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper
Dbm B
And I can't take
A
One more moment of this silence
Dbm B
The loneliness is haunting me
A Dbm B
And the weight of the worlds getting harder to hold up
Pre-Chorus:
A
It comes in waves
A
I close my eyes
Dbm
Hold my breath
B
And let it bury me
A
I'm not ok
A
And it's not all right
Dbm
Won't you drag the lake
B
And bring me home again
Chorus:
A Dbm
Who will fix me now?
A
Dive in when I'm down?
Dbm
Save me from myself
B A
Don't let me drown
Dbm
Who will make me fight?
A
Drag me out alive?
Dbm
Save me from myself
B A
Don't let me drown
Verse:
A
What doesn't destroy you
Dbm B
Leaves you broken instead
A
Got a hole in my soul growing deeper and deeper
Dbm B
And I can't take
A
One more moment of this silence
Dbm B
The loneliness is haunting me
A Dbm B
And the weight of the worlds getting harder to hold up
Pre-Chorus:
A
It comes in waves
A
I close my eyes
Dbm
Hold my breath
B
And let it bury me
A
I'm not ok
A
And it's not all right
Dbm
Won't you drag the lake
B
And bring me home again
Chorus:
A Dbm
Who will fix me now?
A
Dive in when I'm down?
Dbm
Save me from myself
B A
Don't let me drown
Dbm
Who will make me fight?
A
Drag me out alive?
Dbm
Save me from myself
B A
Don't let me drown
Home » Bring Me The Horizon » Kunci Gitar Bring Me The Horizon - Drown Ukulele
Kunci Gitar Bring Me The Horizon - Drown Ukulele
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Bring Me The Horizon - Drown Ukulele :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Bring Me The Horizon - Drown Ukulele"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Bring Me The Horizon - Drown Ukulele. Kategori Artis :
Bring Me The Horizon
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Bring Me The Horizon - Drown Ukulele dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)