C
I remember the moment
Am
I remember the pain
Am
I was only a girl,
Am F
but I grew up that day
F
Tears were falling
D
I know You saw me
C
Hiding there in my bedroom, so alone
Am F
I was doing my best, trying to be strong
F
No one to turn to
D
That's when I met You
(chorus)
C Am
All this time, from the first tear cried
F
'Till today's sunrise
G
And every single moment between C
C Am
You were there, You were always there
F
It was You and I
G
You've been walking with me all this time C
C Am F
Ooh, oh, oohh
C Am F
Ooh, oh, oohh
G C
You've been walking with me all this time
C C
Ever since that day, it's been clear to me
Am F Am
That no matter what comes, You will never leave
C
I know You're for me
C D
And You're restoring
Am
Every heartache and failure,
C
every broken dream
C
You're the God who sees,
F D Am
The God who rescued me
Am Am - C
This is my story
C C - D
This is my story
C Am
All this time, from the first tear cried
F
'Till today's sunrise
G
And every single moment between C
C Am
You were there, You were always there
F
It was You and I
G
You've been walking with me all this time C
Am
I hear these people asking me
F
How do I know what I believe
C F G
Well, I'm not the same me, and that's all the proof I need
Am Am
I felt love, I felt Your grace
C F G Am G
You stole my heart that day
C Am F
Ooh, oh, oohh
C Am F
Ooh, oh, oohh
C Em
C Am
You've been walking with me all this time
C Am
All this time, from the first tear cried
F
'Till today's sunrise
G
And every single moment between C
C Am
You were there, You were always there
F
It was You and I
G
You've been walking with me all this time C
C
Ever since the first tear cried
Am F
It was You, You and I
Am C
You've been walking with me all this time
C
Ever since the first tear cried
Am F
It was You, You and I
Am C
You've been walking with me all this time
Home » Britt Nicole » Kunci Gitar Britt Nicole - All This Time
Kunci Gitar Britt Nicole - All This Time
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Britt Nicole - All This Time :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Britt Nicole - All This Time"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Britt Nicole - All This Time. Kategori Artis :
Britt Nicole
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Britt Nicole - All This Time dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)