INTRO:
Dm C Gm Bb
Dm C Gm Bb
VERSE 1:
Dm C
I’m your telescope
Gm Bb
Help you see other worlds up close
Dm C
I’m your submarine
Gm Bb
You’ll explore where you’ve never been
Dm C
I’m your ticking clock
Cm Bb
Hold my hands and the time will stop
Dm C
I’m your megaphone
Gm
Turn you up ‘til the neighbours moan
CHORUS:
Bb
Power me on
C Dm
Light on demand
F Bb
I’m your magical machine
C Gm
We can dream digital dreams
Bb
Power me on
C F
Control and command
Gm Bb
I’m your magical machine
C Bb
I’ll be yours if you let me
INSTRUMENTAL BREAK:
Dm C Gm Bb
VERSE 2:
Dm C
I’m your MRI
Gm Bb
Show you what’s going on inside
Dm C
I’m your ATM
Gm Bb
Take what you like my supply won’t end
Dm C
I’m your MP3
Cm Bb
I get sad when you don’t pay for me
Dm C
I’m your IED
(Drop)
Carry me very carefully
CHORUS:
Bb
Power me on
C Dm
Light on demand
F Bb
I’m your magical machine
C Gm
We can dream digital dreams
Bb
Power me on
C F
Control and command
Gm Bb
I’m your magical machine
C Bb
I’ll be yours if you let me
BRIDGE:
(drop)
I’m wires and welding
Preset to auto
But if I wasn’t
You would never know
F
I’m wires and welding
C
Preset to auto
Gm
But if I wasn’t
Bb
You would never know
INSTRUMENTAL BREAK:
F C Gm Bb
F C Gm
CHORUS:
Bb
Power me on
C Dm
Light on demand
F Bb
I’m your magical machine
C Gm
We can dream digital dreams
Bb
Power me on
C F
Control and command
Gm Bb
I’m your magical machine
C Bb
I’ll be yours if you let me
CHORUS:
(drop)
Power me on
C Dm
Light on demand
F Bb
I’m your magical machine
C Gm
We can dream digital dreams
Bb
Power me on
C F
Control and command
Gm Bb
I’m your magical machine
C Bb C Dm
I’ll be yours if you let me
Home » Brooke Fraser » Kunci Gitar Brooke Fraser - Magical Machine
Kunci Gitar Brooke Fraser - Magical Machine
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Brooke Fraser - Magical Machine :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Brooke Fraser - Magical Machine"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Brooke Fraser - Magical Machine. Kategori Artis :
Brooke Fraser
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Brooke Fraser - Magical Machine dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)