E
Out in the country past the city limits sign
Well there's a honky tonk near the county line
A E
The joint starts jumpin every night when the sun goes down
B7
They got whiskey, women, music & smoke
E
It's where all the country folk go to boot scootin' boogie
E
I've got a good job. I work hard for my money.
When it's quittin time I hit the door runnin'
A E
I fire up my pickup truck & let the horses run
B7
I go flyin' down that highway to that hide-a-way
E
Stuck out in the woods to do the boot scootin' boogie
A E
Yeah, heel, toe, docie doe come on baby let's go boot scootin
A E
Oh, Cadillac black jack, baby meet me outback we're gonna boogie
B7 E
Oh get down, turn around go to town boot scootin' boogie
E
The bartender asks me says son, “What'll it be?”
I want a shot at that redhead yonder lookin' at me.
A E
The dance floors hoppin & it's hotter than the Fourth of July
B7
I see out-laws, in-laws crooks & straights all out makin' it shake
E
Doin' the boot scootin' boogie
Home » Brooks And Dunn » Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Boot Scootin Boogie
Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Boot Scootin Boogie
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Boot Scootin Boogie :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Boot Scootin Boogie"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Boot Scootin Boogie. Kategori Artis :
Brooks And Dunn
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Brooks And Dunn - Boot Scootin Boogie dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)