INTRO: C#m C#m E E
C#m
Take your chances
Past forgiveness
Past the old days drink to new
E
Drown your sorrows until they learn to swim
C#m
Start the engine
Stop your caring
Get your bearings make your move
E
Until those old deaf ears, oh how they’ll fall on you
C#m
See, the problem
Is the blindness
That you carry like a cross and
E
The solution is the darkness that you’re in
C#m
Time to focus
Time to realise
Your heart might be the boss
E
But your head will stop the sides from caving in
Pre-Chorus
A E
Now you’re a ghost in this town and still so hard on the eyes
Chords
C#m A E
Saying this is what it is to be alive
F# A C#m
Guess all the secrets you’re bound to on the inside
B
Are between you and the night
C#m
I knew you once
and your patience
Now its you that knows it all
E
Hope you’re everything you couldn't wait to be
C#m
I guess half of somethings better than
A whole lot of nothing that may be
E
But when the lightening comes why stand beneath the trees
Pre-Chorus
Chorus
Outro
C#m E D# C#m E D# C#m E E E
Oh why do I do..
Oh why do I do..
Oh why do I do what I do to you
Home » Helen Sjoholm » Kunci Gitar Brother And Bones - To Be Alive
Kunci Gitar Brother And Bones - To Be Alive
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Brother And Bones - To Be Alive :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Brother And Bones - To Be Alive"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Brother And Bones - To Be Alive. Kategori Artis :
Helen Sjoholm
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Brother And Bones - To Be Alive dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)