Intro: Em D G x2
Em D G
Maybe you're just a psycho
Well look in the mirror
Em D G
There's a lot of me in you
I shadow your fear
Em D G
Think I could change for the right one
Em D G
Well, darling there's no right one here.
D G
It's a similar taste, a similar touch.
D G
In a similar way we fuck it all up.
Em
See cause you need the chase and I need the love.
C D
I wanna stay and you wanna...
C D G C D G
Run away, it's a part of all the games you play.
C G
Cause you call me up, you tease and you taunt,
Em
there's nothing about me you really want.
D G
Just a similar taste, a similar touch.
Em D G
You look so good on my pillow
Well, I should head home
Em D G
And if I said baby don't go
I'm already gone.
Em D G
What the hell you want from me?
Em D G
A hell of a lot less than you.
D G
It's a similar taste, a similar touch.
D G
In a similar way we fuck it all up.
Em
See cause you need the chase and I need the love.
C D
I wanna stay and you wanna...
C D G C D G
Run away, it's a part of all the games you play.
C G
Cause you call me up, you tease and you taunt,
Em
there's nothing about me you really want.
D G
Just a similar taste, a similar touch.
G
do do do ohhh
C D G
oh oh oh,
G
oh oh oh,
C G Em G
oh oh ohhhhh
C D G C D G
Run away, it's a part of all the games you play.
C G
Cause you call me up, you tease and you taunt,
Em
there's nothing about me you really want.
D G
Just a similar taste, a similar touch.
G
do do do, ohhh
G *
Why don't you break me, everyone does.
(no)
do do do, ohhh
Home » Cady Groves » Kunci Gitar Cady Groves - Similar Taste Similar Touch
Kunci Gitar Cady Groves - Similar Taste Similar Touch
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Cady Groves - Similar Taste Similar Touch :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Cady Groves - Similar Taste Similar Touch"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Cady Groves - Similar Taste Similar Touch. Kategori Artis :
Cady Groves
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Cady Groves - Similar Taste Similar Touch dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)