C Em B
C Em B
Oh, I remember when this road was mine
C Em B C
Oh, I pray to God, I just don't know anymore
Em B C D
I pray to God, I just don't know anymore
C Em B C
Anymore, I lost the feeling but I try to hold on
Em B C
I thought the end of a love it would made you strong
Em B C D
I pray to God, I just don't know anymore
C
When there's no getting through
D
I won't hold back
Em
I will throw down everything in life I know now
C
I've been lying on the floor
D
Sleeping on the ground
Em
I will give up everything in life I know how
C D
Cause I can't stop wondering if I was
Em
Too late to see the signs
C D
If I could go back with hands up
Em
I'd look up to the sky
C Am
And give in
Em D
I give in
C Am
I give in
Em D
I'd give in to you, give in to you
C Am Em
Oh, when the moon was shining bright before morning
D C
I made a deal with the stars to kept holding
Am Em D
And shine and bright to come and bring me back home
C D
The lights in my eyes, they disappeared
Em
All visions in my mind are not to keep me from fear
C D
I won't let it hold me down the other way around
Em
I don't want the words to I can't make a sound
C D
Cause I can't stop wondering if I was
Em
Too late to see the signs
C D
If I could go back with hands up
Em
I'd look up to the sky
C Am
And give in
Em D
I give in
C Am
I give in
Em D
I'd give in to you, give in to you
C D
Can't hold back, reaching out
Em
I I I was living in the heat of the moment
C D
Between us, I told you that
Em
I I I was living in the heat of the moment
C D
I gave in, I I I was living in the heat of the moment
Em
I gave in, I I I was living in the heat of the moment
C D
I gave in, I I I was living in the heat of the moment
Em
I gave it to you, gave it to you
C Am
And give in
Em D
I give in
C Am
I give in
Em D
I'd give in to you, give in to you
C Am
And give in
Em D
I give in
C Am
I give in
Em D
I'd give in to you, give in to you
C Am Em D
C Am Em D
Home » Calvin Harris » Kunci Gitar Calvin Harris - Pray To God
Kunci Gitar Calvin Harris - Pray To God
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Calvin Harris - Pray To God :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Calvin Harris - Pray To God"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Calvin Harris - Pray To God. Kategori Artis :
Calvin Harris
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Calvin Harris - Pray To God dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)