Intro: Am C G Dm [x4]
Verse 1
Am C
Too little too late, his time has come and gone
G Dm
Is that what they say when I walk by?
Am C
I've got a little more grey, my steps are slow and long
G Dm
And the promise you've made fades in the moonlight
Pre-Chorus
Am F G
I see a star; You see the Milky Way
Dm
I see one man counting sand
Em
But you see generations
Chorus
Am F G Em
Who, but You, would ever choose
F C G
To dream Your dream in me?
Am F G Em
Tell me who, but You, would dare me to
F C G
Believe what I can't see
Am
Who, but You?
Interval
Am, F, G, Em x 2
Verse 2
Am C
You'd think by now, it wouldn't bother me
G Dm
The hush from the crowd when I walk by
Am C
And you'd think somehow, I'd let my heart believe
G Dm
It's time to let go of lullabies
Pre-Chorus
Am F G
I see a star; You see a galaxy
Dm
There's just one hope, just one way
Em
These arms will not stay empty
Chorus
Am F G Em
Who, but You, would ever choose
F C G
To dream Your dream in me?
Am F G Em
Tell me who, but You, would dare me to
F C G
Believe what I can't see
Am
Who, but You?
Bridge
C G
So call me crazy, call me a fool
Dm F
You alone can do the things You promised to
C G
You are Yahweh, I'm just a man
Dm
I'm counting tiny grains of sand
F G Am
Placing every promise in Your hand
Chorus
Am F G Em
Who, but You, would ever choose
F C G
To dream Your dream in me?
Am F G Em
Tell me who, but You, would dare me to
F C G
Believe what I can't see
Am
Who, but You? [x2]
Am F G Em
Great and mighty God, I believe, I believe You
Am F G Em
Keeper of the stars, I believe, I believe You
Outro: Am [x2]
Home » Casting Crowns » Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Who But You
Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Who But You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Who But You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Who But You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Who But You. Kategori Artis :
Casting Crowns
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Casting Crowns - Who But You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)