Intro: G D/F# Em D
G D/F# Em D
G D/F#
The first time I saw you, I was weak in the knees
Em D
You must've blown to the shore on a shell in the breeze
G D/F#
And to your heart girl, I got the keys keys
Em D
Let me open it and see what you've got in store for me
G D/F#
So let's have some drinks and let's watch a movie
Em D
Talk about video games in 2D
G D/F#
I love you like your name is Lucy
Em D
Take me up into your room so you can do me
G D/F#
Like Dazzler when we met, yo the sparks were flying
Em D
You're the word, who said bird? 'Cause they're lying
G D/F#
When it comes to squeezes, you're my mane like a lion
Em D
Got me feeling so good like I'm in the air flying
G D/F#
In a blimp or a plane or a Delorian
Em D
Like Atreyu and Falcor, we can be soarin' friends
G D/F#
The force is strong with you, check your Midichlorians
Em D
Got a place in my heart, like a fairy, you're restoring them
C G D Em
Look into you eyes and you make every thing ok
C G D Em
Smiles multiply like Mogwais in the rain
C G D Em C
Now I'm alive like Johnny 5
G D/F#
We talk about movies, our favorite actors
Em D
We talk about dinosaurs, mainly raptors
G D/F#
We talk about math and our favorite factors
Em D
We talk about records and we play them backwards
G D/F#
But that's not all the we talk about
Em D
There's more important words that come out your mouth
G D/F#
We've got a connection, girl, there's no doubt
Em D
I'll be the hot dog if you be the sauerkraut
G D/F#
And I can be the island, you can be Flight 815
Em D
You can be the leather jacket and I'll be James Dean
G D/F#
I can be the nacho platter if you be the sour cream
Em D
You can be the Great Escape and I'll be your Steve McQueen
G D/F#
And I can be the cookie dough, you be the chocolate chips
Em D
You can be Canadian and I'll be the hockey sticks
G D/F#
You can be the Tootsie Roll Pop, I'll be how many licks
Em D
But that doesn't compare cause nothing's sweeter than your lips, yeah
C G D Em
Look into you eyes and you make every thing ok
C G D Em
Smiles multiply like Mogwais in the rain
C G D Em C
Now I'm alive like Johnny 5
Em D/F#
It's been a long time since I've felt this way
G
You're the month of May when my skies are grey
Em D/F#
Every temptation just passes by
G
Cause you're by my side, you're my future bride
Em D/F#
I can tell you anything and that's what I'm gonna do
G
So, first thing's first, I'm in love with you
Em D/F#
Yeah, it's true I found a clue who stole my heart that night
G
It was you in the ballroom with your smile so bright
C G D Em
Look into you eyes and you make every thing ok
C G D Em
Smiles multiply like Mogwais in the rain
C G D Em C
Now I'm alive like Johnny 5
Home » Charlie Hodgson » Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Mogwais In The Rain
Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Mogwais In The Rain
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Mogwais In The Rain :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Mogwais In The Rain"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Mogwais In The Rain. Kategori Artis :
Charlie Hodgson
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Charlie Hodgson - Mogwais In The Rain dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)