[Verse I]
G Bm Em Bm
I've been holding out for some silver in the clouds
G Bm A
I just can't stop, it just gets hard to see
G Bm
Well you told me go for broke
Em Bm
You go first, I'll hold the rope
G Bm A
And make your way down to solid ground with me
Chorus
G Bm
You are the unive----rse
D A
You see it till you feel it hurt
G Bm
Only energ-----y
D A
Stressing over what we're worth
G
It's finally done
D
Finally dust
Bm A
Make it up to the two us
G Bm A
And we all fall down
G Bm D
You're only human
A G Bm D A
You're only human
Verse II
G Bm
When your world stuck in your throat
Em Bm
Find a love through telescope
G
You have a view below
Bm A
It gives me vertigo
G Bm
So just keep your fingers crossed
Em Bm
Sign your love, can't sing along
G Bm
Until you love so loud, if you listen you,
A
You hear it shout
Chorus
G Bm
You are the unive----rse
D A
You see it till you feel it hurt
G Bm
Only energ-----y
D A
Stressing over what we're worth
G
It's finally done
D
Finally dust
Bm A
Make it up to the two us
G Bm A
And we all fall down
G Bm D
You're only human
A G Bm D A
You're only human
Bridge
Em
I get out of the boxes I'm living in
G
I get out of this sin that I'm swimming in
D
Break it down, spit it out
A
Won't drown, won't track me down
Em
I get out of the boxes I'm living in
G
I get out of this sin that I'm swimming in
D
Break it down, spit it out
A
Don't burn it, the color burst
Chorus
G Bm
You are the unive----rse
D A
You see it till you feel it hurt
G Bm
Only energ-----y
D A
Stressing over what we're worth
G
It's finally done
D
Finally dust
Bm A
Make it up to the two us
G Bm A
And we all fall down
G Bm D
You're only human
A G Bm D A
You're only human
Home » Cheryl Cole » Kunci Gitar Cheryl Cole - Only Human
Kunci Gitar Cheryl Cole - Only Human
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Cheryl Cole - Only Human :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Cheryl Cole - Only Human"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Cheryl Cole - Only Human. Kategori Artis :
Cheryl Cole
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Cheryl Cole - Only Human dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)