Dm A# Gm
I got a feeling we are gonna win
A# C
Our bodies make it perfect
Dm
And your eyes can make me swim
Dm A# Gm
Then again everything seems new
A# C
I can barely hold my tongue
Dm
To say the least I'm into you
Dm A# Gm
And your eyes
A# C Dm
Are saying more than we can talk and warmer than our bedroom sport
Dm A# Gm
And your thighs
A# C Dm
Are kisses from the outside, girl that's all I need
Dm A# Gm
I'll take you down the other road
A# C Dm
To breathe in something more
Dm A# Gm
I'll find it harder to ignore
A# C Dm
The things I want you for
Dm
I know you don't want
A#
I love you can sing
Gm
The music was at the start
A# C Dm
Dododododo dododododo dodo
Dm
The rhythm was all
A#
I needed to hear
Gm
A woman can treat my heart
A# C Dm
Dododododo dododododo dodo
Dm A# Gm
When I press an ear up to your breast
A# C
I can hear the rhythm start
Dm
It's hard to tell our beats apart
Dm A# Gm
So I hope you're listening right now
A# C
Cause I can barely hold my tongue
Dm
The sh*t we do could warm the sun
Dm A# Gm
At night
A# C Dm
Twisted in a melting fall and sleeping with the scratching claws
Dm A# Gm
And your words
A# C Dm
Let me know you're feeling me and seeing all the things I see
Dm A# Gm
I'll take you down the other road
A# C Dm
To breathe in something more
Dm A# Gm
I'll find it harder to ignore
A# C Dm
The things I want you for
Dm
I know you don't want
A#
I love you can sing
Gm
The music was at the start
A# C Dm
Dododododo dododododo dodo
Dm
The rhythm was all
A#
I needed to hear
Gm
A woman can treat my heart
A# C Dm
Dododododo dododododo dodo
Home » Chet Faker » Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Im Into You
Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Im Into You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Im Into You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Im Into You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Im Into You. Kategori Artis :
Chet Faker
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Chet Faker - Im Into You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)