(Verse 1)
G F
Is it my turn, to wish you were lying here?
G F
I tend to dream you when I'm not sleeping
G F
Is it my turn to fictionalize my world?
G F
Even imagine the emotions, tell myself anything
G F
Is it my turn, to hold you by the hand?
G F
Tell you I love you and I hear you (hear you)
G F
Is it my turn to totally understand?
G F
To watch you walk out of my life and not do a damn thing
(Pre-Chorus)
G F
If I have to give away the feeling that I feel
G F
If I have to sacrifice, whatever baby, whatever baby
G F
If I have to take apart all that I am
(Chorus)
Am F
Is there anything that I would not do
C G
‘Cause inside i'd die without you
F C G
Oh Oh baby I'd die without you
(Verse 2)
G F
Oh, I apologize for all the things I've done
G F
But now I'm underwater and I'm drowning (drowning)
G F
Is it my turn to be the one to cry
G F
Isn't it amazing how some things completely turn around
(Pre-Chorus)
Am F
So take every little piece of my heart (piece of my heart)
C G
Take every little piece of my soul (piece of it)
Am F
Take every little piece of my mind
F
Cause if you don't
C
Inside
(Chorus)
C G
I'd die without you (die without you)
F
Yeah baby
C G
Die without you
(Pre-Chorus)
G F
If I have to give away the feeling that I feel
G F
Yeah If I have to sacrifice whatever baby, whatever baby
G F
If I have to take apart all that I am
Am F
Is there anything that I would not do
(Chorus)
‘Cause inside
C G
I'd die without you
C G
Die without you
Cause inside
C G
I'd die without you
C G
Die without you
Oh no
C G
Die without you
G F
Oh, I apologize for all the things I've done
G F
But now I'm underwater and I'm drowning
Home » Childish Gambino » Kunci Gitar Childish Gambino - Die Without You
Kunci Gitar Childish Gambino - Die Without You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Childish Gambino - Die Without You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Childish Gambino - Die Without You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Childish Gambino - Die Without You. Kategori Artis :
Childish Gambino
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Childish Gambino - Die Without You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)