Intro: Em Am G D
Verse 1:
Em Am G
Sweet love, sweet love
D Em
Trapped in your love
Am G D Em
I've opened up, unsure I can trust
Am G D Em
My heart and I were buried in dust
Am G B C
Free me, free us
B Em C
You're all I need when I'm holding you tight
B A G
If you walk away I will suffer tonight
Chorus:
G B
I found a man I can trust
Em
And boy, I believe in us
C Cm D G
I am terrified to love for the first time
B
Can you see that I'm bound in chains
Em
I finally found my way
Cm
I am bound to you
G Em
I am bound to you
Verse 2:
Am G
So much, so young
D Em
I've faced on my own
Am G D Em
Walls I built up became my home
Am G D Em
I'm strong and I'm sure there's a fire in us
Am G B C
Sweet love, so pure
B Em C
I catch my breath with just one beating heart
B A G
And I brace myself, please don't tear this apart
Chorus:
G B
I found a man I can trust
Em
And boy, I believe in us
C Cm D G
I am terrified to love for the first time
B
Can you see that I'm bound in chains
Em
I finally found my way
Cm
I am bound to you
I am bound to
Bridge:
D B
Suddenly the moment's here
Em
I embrace my fears
A
All that I have been carrying all these years
Do I risk it all
D B
Come this far just to fall, fall
Chorus:
G B
Oh, I can trust
Em
And boy, I believe in us
C Cm D G
I am terrified to love for the first time
B
Can you see that I'm bound in chains
Em
I finally found my way
Cm
I am bound to you
I am,
Ooh, I am
C G
I'm bound to you
Home » Christina Aguilera » Kunci Gitar Christina Aguilera - Bound To You
Kunci Gitar Christina Aguilera - Bound To You
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Christina Aguilera - Bound To You :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Christina Aguilera - Bound To You"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Christina Aguilera - Bound To You. Kategori Artis :
Christina Aguilera
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Christina Aguilera - Bound To You dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)