INTRO:
E2 B F# x2
F# E2 B F#
All of the lights land on you
E2 B F#
The rest of the world fades from view
E2 B/D# Bm/D Asus2/C#
And all of the love I see please, please
Am/C E/B F# ( F# )
Say you feel it too
F# - F#sus4/G# - F#/A# - E2 B F#
And all of the noise I hear inside
F# - F#sus4/G# - F#/A# - E2 B F#
Restless and loud unspoken and wild
F# - F#sus4 - F#/A# - E2 B/D#
And all that you need to say
Bm/D Asus2/C#
To make it all go away
Am/C E/B F#
Is that you feel the same way too
F# B/F#
And I know the scariest part is letting go
C# C#sus4
Cause love is a ghost you can't control
C# C#sus2 G#m/C
I promise you the truth can't hurt us now
B C# F# ( F# - F#sus4/G# - F#/A# - E2 B F# )x2
So let the words slip out of your mouth
F# - F#sus4/G# - F#/A# - E2 B F#
And all of the stairs that led me to you
F# - F#sus4/G# - F#/A# - E2 B F#
And all of the hell I had to walk through
F# - F#sus4/G# - F#/A# - E2 B/D#
But I wouldn't trade a day
Bm/D Asus2/C#
For the chance to say
Am/C E/B F#
My love I'm in love with you
F# B/F#
And I know the scariest part is letting go
C# C#sus4
Cause love is a ghost you can't control
C# C#sus2 G#m/C
I promise you the truth can't hurt us now
B C# D#m
So let the words slip out of your mouth
A#aug/D
I know that we're both afraid
F#/C#
We both made the same mistakes
G#m/C D#m
An open heart is an open wound to you
A#aug/D
And in the wind of a heavy choice
F#/C#
Love has a quiet voice
G#m/C B - Bsus4 - B - C#/B
Still you mind now I'm yours to chooose
F# B/F#
And I know the scariest part is letting go
C# - C#sus4
Let my love be the light that guides you home
F# B/F#
And I know the scariest part is letting go
C# C#sus4
Cause love is a ghost you can't control
C# C#sus2 G#m/C
I promise you the truth can't hurt us now
B C# F# ( F# - F#sus4/G# - F#/A# - E2 B F# )x2
So let the words slip out of your mouth
Home » Christina Perri » Kunci Gitar Christina Perri - The Words
Kunci Gitar Christina Perri - The Words
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Christina Perri - The Words :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Christina Perri - The Words"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Christina Perri - The Words. Kategori Artis :
Christina Perri
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Christina Perri - The Words dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)