Intro:
G D A7 D
G
D G
When I was young, my father said,
A7 D
"Son, I've got something to say."
D G A7 D
And what he told me I'll never forget until my dying day.
D G
He said, "Son, you'll be a bachelor boy
A7 D
And that's the way to stay.
D G A7 D
Son, you'll be a bachelor boy until your dying day."
D G
When I was sixteen I fell in love
A7 D
With a girl as sweet as can be.
D G A7 D
But I remembered just in time what my daddy said to me.
D G A7 D
As time goes by, I probably will meet a girl and fall in love.
D G
Then, I'll get married, have A-wife and A-child
A7 D
And they'll be my turtle dove.
D G
But until then, I'll be a bachelor boy
A7 D
and that's the way I'll stay-yay-yay,
D G A7
Happy to be a bachelor boy until my dying day.
D G
Yeah, I'll be a bachelor boy
A7 D
and that's the way I'll stay-yay-yay,
D G A7 D G D G D C D
Happy to be a bachelor boy until my dying day.
Home » Cliff Richard » Kunci Gitar Cliff Richard - Bachelor Boy
Kunci Gitar Cliff Richard - Bachelor Boy
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Cliff Richard - Bachelor Boy :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Cliff Richard - Bachelor Boy"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Cliff Richard - Bachelor Boy. Kategori Artis :
Cliff Richard
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Cliff Richard - Bachelor Boy dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)