Intro: Am
Am Em
Any minute now I know I'll wake up to find you gone
F Dm Am
I can see it, can't believe it, but I feel it
Am Em
I can see in every move you make you're moving on
F Dm Am
For so long it seems like all you ever wanted
C Am
Your hungry hands have grown so cold on me
Em F
And I've come to see I'm not the one they're hungry for
C Am
All those times I wished they'd set me free
F A# C Am
Guess I had my chance and I'm out of your hungry hands
Am Em
Of the thousands times I've watched you reaching for the door
F Dm Am
I somehow, never really saw you leaving
Am Em
The thought of freedom always made me feel so free before
F Dm Am
I somehow never saw myself alone
C Am
Your hungry hands have grown so cold on me
Em F
And I've come to see I'm not the one they're hungry for
C Am
All those times I wished they'd set me free
F A# Am
Guess I had my chance and I'm out of your hungry hands
Em Dm E E7
Am Em Dm E E7
C Am
Your hungry hands have grown so cold on me
Em F
And I've come to see I'm not the one they're hungry for
C Am
All those times I wished they'd set me free
F A# C
Guess I had my chance and I'm out of your hungry hands
F A# C Em Am C
Guess I had my chance and I'm out of your hungry hands
F A# C
Guess I had my chance and I'm out of your hungry hands
Home » The Common Linnets » Kunci Gitar The Common Linnets - Hungry Hands Acoustic
Kunci Gitar The Common Linnets - Hungry Hands Acoustic
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar The Common Linnets - Hungry Hands Acoustic :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar The Common Linnets - Hungry Hands Acoustic"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar The Common Linnets - Hungry Hands Acoustic. Kategori Artis :
The Common Linnets
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar The Common Linnets - Hungry Hands Acoustic dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)