Chorus:
D
You are my sunshine
Bm
My only sunshine
G
You make me happy
D
When skies are grey
G
You'll never know dear
D
How much I love you
Bm
Please don't take
A G
My sunshine away
Verse 1:
D
The other night dear
Bm
While I was sleeping
G
I dreamed I held you
D
In my arms
G
But when I woke I
D
Was mistaken
Bm A
So I hung my head
D
And I cried
Chorus:
D
You are my sunshine
Bm
My only sunshine
G
You make me happy
D
When skies are grey
G
You'll never know dear
D
How much I love you
Bm
Please don't take
A G
My sunshine away
Verse 2:
D
I'll always love you
Bm
And make you happy
G
If only you would
D
Say the same
G
And if you leave me
D
To love another
Bm A D
I'll regret it all one day
Chorus:
D
You are my sunshine
Bm
My only sunshine
G
You make me happy
D
When skies are grey
G
You'll never know dear
D
How much I love you
Bm
Please don't take
A G
My sunshine away
Tag:
Bm
Please don't take
A D
My sunshine away
Home » Copeland » Kunci Gitar Copeland - You Are My Sunshine
Kunci Gitar Copeland - You Are My Sunshine
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Copeland - You Are My Sunshine :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Copeland - You Are My Sunshine"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Copeland - You Are My Sunshine. Kategori Artis :
Copeland
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Copeland - You Are My Sunshine dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)