Am F C Em7
Am F C Em7
Am F C Em7
Verse 1
Am F
Leave me out with the waste
C Em7
This is not what I do
Am F
It's the wrong kind of place
C Em7
To be thinking of you
Am F
It's the wrong time
C Em7
For somebody new
Am F
It's a small crime
C Em7
And I've got no excuse and..
Chorus
Am F C
..Is that alright? Yeah.
Em7 Am
Give my gun away when it's loaded
F C
Is that alright? Yeah.
Em7 Am
If you don't shoot it how am I supposed to hold it?
F C
That alright? Yeah.
Em7 Am
Give my gun away when it's loaded
F C
That alright? Yeah.
Em7
With you?
Verse 2
Am F
Leave me out with the waste
C Em7
This is not what I do
Am F
It's the wrong kind of place
C Em7
To be cheating on you
Am F
It's the wrong time
C Em7
She's pulling me through
Am F
It's a small crime
C Em7
And I've got no excuse
Chorus (x2)
Am F C
Is that alright? Yeah.
Em7 Am
I give my gun away when it's loaded.
F C
Is that alright? Yeah.
Em7 Am
If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it?
F C
Is that alright? Yeah.
Em7 Am
I give my gun away when it's loaded
F
Is that alright?
C Em7
Is that alright with you?
Am F C Em7
Is that alright? Yeah
(I give my gun away when it's loaded)
Am F C Em7
Is that alright? Yeah
(If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it)
Am F C Em7
Is that alright? Yeah
(If I give my gun away when it's loaded)
Am
Is that alright?
F
Is that alright?
C Em7
Is that alright with you?
Am F C Em7
No.
Am F C Em7
Am F C Em7
Am F C Em7
Home » Damien Rice » Kunci Gitar Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
Kunci Gitar Damien Rice - 9 Crimes
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Damien Rice - 9 Crimes :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Damien Rice - 9 Crimes"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Damien Rice - 9 Crimes. Kategori Artis :
Damien Rice
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Damien Rice - 9 Crimes dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)