D
Life was filled with guns and war
Dmaj7 D7 G
And all of us got trampled on the floor
D A G A
I wish we'd all been ready
D
The children died the days grew cold
Dmaj7 D7 G
A piece of bread could buy a bag of gold
D A G A
I wish we'd all been ready
G D
And there's no time to change your mind
C G D
The Son has come and you've been left behind
D
A man and wife asleep in bed
Dmaj7 D7 G
She hears a noise and turns her head he's gone
D A G A
I wish we'd all been ready
D
Two men walking up a hill
Dmaj7 D7 G
One disappears and one's left standing still
D A G A
I wish we'd all been ready
G D
And there's no time to change your mind
C G D
The Son has come and you've been left behind
G D
The Father spoke, the demons died
C G
How could you have been so blind?
G D
There's no time to change your mind
C G D
The Son has come and you've been left behind, no
G D
And there's no time to change your mind
C G D
The Son has come and you've been left behind
D A G A D
I hope we'll all be ready
(You've been left behind)
D A G A D
I hope we'll all be ready
(You've been left behind)
D A G A D
I hope we'll all be ready
(You've been left behind)
Home » Dc Talk » Kunci Gitar Dc Talk - I Wish Wed All Been Ready
Kunci Gitar Dc Talk - I Wish Wed All Been Ready
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dc Talk - I Wish Wed All Been Ready :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dc Talk - I Wish Wed All Been Ready"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dc Talk - I Wish Wed All Been Ready. Kategori Artis :
Dc Talk
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dc Talk - I Wish Wed All Been Ready dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)