Intro}
Am C F Dm
Am C F Dm
Verse 1
Am C
We are living in desperate times
F Dm
These are desperate times my dear
Am C
There's no way out of here
F Dm
There's no way out I fear
Am C
I've been holding back all my tears
F Dm
Just so the pressure don't show
Am C
Like a time bomb ticking away
F Dm
I might blow up some day
Pre Chorus
G Am
Don't push, don't shove
F
You better watch what you do
Chorus:
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might do anything at all
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might take any chance at all
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might do anything
Verse 2
Am C
You've got the upper hand
F Dm
Well I've got nothing to lose
Am C
When I'm trapped in a corner like this
F Dm
I might light the fuse
Am C
There's no way out of here
F Dm
There's no way out my dear
Pre Chorus
G Am
Don't push, don't shove
F
You better watch what you do
Chorus:
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might do anything at all
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might take any chance at all
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might do anything, anything
Pre Chorus
G Am
Don't push me too far
F
You better run for your life
Chorus:
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might do anything at all
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might take any chance at all
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might do anything
Am C
When my back's to the wall
F Dm
I might do anything at all
G Am
I've got nothing to lose
F
I might light a fuse
G Am
I've got nothing to lose
F
I might light a fuse
Am C F Dm
Yeah, yeah... Yeah, yeah...
Am C
Look it out
F Dm
Don't come any closer
Am C
Look it out
F Dm
Don't come any closer
Home » Divinyls » Kunci Gitar Divinyls - Back To The Wall
Kunci Gitar Divinyls - Back To The Wall
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Divinyls - Back To The Wall :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Divinyls - Back To The Wall"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Divinyls - Back To The Wall. Kategori Artis :
Divinyls
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Divinyls - Back To The Wall dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)