C Em Am C F G
I guess as a lover I have a ways to go
C Em Am C F G
When someone wants you they should just say it’s so
C Em Am C
But you’ll understand if you’ll take my hand
F
Then we can dance real slow
F G C
To something on the radio
Chorus:
C F G C F G
Listen to the radio, oh listen to the radio
C G
Let’s spend the night together
Am Em F G C
Baby don’t go, they sing it on the radio
C Em Am C F G
I try to find a way to explain to you
C Em Am C F G
What’s on my mind and not sound so plain to you
C Em Am C
But you’ll realize if you close your eyes
F C F
The feelings my words can’t show
F G C
They’re playing on the radio
~Chorus 1X~
Am Em
The words I’d say
F C
don’t seem so sound as real
Am Em Dm F G
The songs they play, that’s how I really feel
Home » Don Williams » Kunci Gitar Don Williams - Listen To The Radio
Kunci Gitar Don Williams - Listen To The Radio
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Don Williams - Listen To The Radio :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Don Williams - Listen To The Radio"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Don Williams - Listen To The Radio. Kategori Artis :
Don Williams
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Don Williams - Listen To The Radio dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)