Intro: F C G (x4)
Verse:
F C G
Well hello, it’s me again
F C G
I’m at your door come let me in
F C G
And you can whisper in my ear
F C G
Words of precious and some dear
Bridge:
Em F
Snow falls on me every night
Em F
With you ...on me I revive
Em F
You will never spend another night
G G7
Alone
Solo: F C G (x4)
Verse:
F C G
Feel the lock and turn the key
F C G
You shake the leaves off every tree
F C G
That I’ve be heading from your head
F C G
The grass that grows beneath your bed
Bridge:
Em F
Snow falls on me every night
Em F
With you ...on me I revive
Em F
You will never spend another night
G G7
Alone
Solo: Dm F C (x2)
Em F (x3)
G G7
Chorus:
F C G
The ivy covered house
F C G
I’m only spinning out
F C G
The ivy covered house
F C G
That’s where you live now
F C G
The ivy covered house
F C G
Away from the ...
F C G
The ivy covered house
F C G
I’ve always been without
F C G
The ivy covered house
F C G
We’re I’m spinning now
F C G
The ivy covered house.
Outro: F C G
Home » Ducktails » Kunci Gitar Ducktails - Ivy Covered House
Kunci Gitar Ducktails - Ivy Covered House
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Ducktails - Ivy Covered House :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Ducktails - Ivy Covered House"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Ducktails - Ivy Covered House. Kategori Artis :
Ducktails
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Ducktails - Ivy Covered House dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)