G Em C
Love how you curse when I wake you
G Em C
up. Sweetly demand that I fill your
G Em C
cup. With the smile of your cool
G Em
gunpowder stare. Baby you lay me
C
bare.
Em
Your the girl of my dreams
C G
And a pistol it seems but you shoot
Em D C
me strait and true. Time to
Cm
lay down my bets, oh i put all my
money
G
on you.
G, Em, C interlude
G Em
When I'm in the dark, girl you
C G Em
bring me light. It seems like your
C G
almost always right. So keep boxing
Em C G
my ears when i sew them up. Baby
Em C
you sure are tough
Em
Your the girls of my dreams and a
C G
pistol it seems but you shoot me
Em D
strait and true.
C
Time to lay down
Cm
my fears. Honey I feel so safe
G
around you
G, Em, C
G Em
If the tiller man taught me
C G
anything it's that a hard headed
Em C G
woman is what I need. To help me to
Em C G Em
always do my best. Baby my life is
C
blessed
Em C
Your the girl of my dreams darling
G
please wear this ring. You're an
Em D
angel through and through.
C
Time to
Cm
lay down my life. Honey I'd do it
Em D
gladly for you
C Cm
Time to lay down my life. Honey I'd
G Em C
do it gladly for... You
Home » Dustin Kensrue » Kunci Gitar Dustin Kensrue - Pistol
Kunci Gitar Dustin Kensrue - Pistol
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Dustin Kensrue - Pistol :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Dustin Kensrue - Pistol"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Dustin Kensrue - Pistol. Kategori Artis :
Dustin Kensrue
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Dustin Kensrue - Pistol dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)