Verse:
D G Em D
My heart has burst into a thousand pieces tonight
D G Em D
My heart has burst into a thousand pieces tonight
D G Em D
London hides her starry night, She covers them all up with light
D G Em D
My heart has burst into a thousand pieces tonight
Chorus:
Am Em D
Please would you watch over me if I sleep
Am Em D
Pull me from the safety zone when I'm weak
Instrumental (2x):
D G Em D
Verse:
D G Em D
Imagine how a father feels to witness his son in a fight
D G Em D
Imagine how a father feels to witness his son in a fight
D G Em D
London hides her starry night, She covers them all up with light
D G Em D
My heart has burst into a thousand pieces tonight
Chorus:
Am Em D
Please would you watch over me if I sleep
Am Em D
Pull me from the safety zone when I'm weak
C Em D
Please would you watch over me if I sleep
C Em D
Pull me from the safety zone when I'm weak
Bridge:
D G Em D
I made my place at this table
D G Em D
I'll pass the tears if I'm able
Em G D
Don't pick up the pieces
Em G D
Don't pick up the pieces
Em G D
Don't pick up the pieces
Em G D
Don't pick up the pieces
Instrumental (2x):
D G Em D
Verse:
D G Em D
My heart has burst into a thousand pieces tonight
D G Em D
My heart has burst into a thousand pieces tonight
Chorus:
Am Em D
Please would you watch over me if I sleep
Am Em D
Pull me from the safety zone when I'm weak
C Em D
Please would you watch over me if I sleep
C Em D
Pull me from the safety zone when I'm weak
Outro:
Em G D
Don't pick up the pieces
Em G D
Don't pick up the pieces
Instrumental (4x):
D G Em D
Home » Editors » Kunci Gitar Editors - A Thousand Pieces
Kunci Gitar Editors - A Thousand Pieces
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Editors - A Thousand Pieces :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Editors - A Thousand Pieces"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Editors - A Thousand Pieces. Kategori Artis :
Editors
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Editors - A Thousand Pieces dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)