INTRO
G
VERSE
C E
Whatever I do, wherever I go
Am
The same afterglow
C7
Is keepin' me low
F C/E
D-d-d-don't wanna lose it
Fm/Ab G
But don't wanna stay here too long (RIFF)
VERSE
C
They see you go by
E
I tell you no lie
Am C7
You're up in the sky, make everyone cry
F C/E
D-d-d-don't wanna lose it
Fm/Ab G
But don't wanna stay around here (RIFF)
CHORUS
Dm
I'm on the run again
G Dm
I'm on the run again
G Em7-5
But it's like what they say
A7
When it happens this way
Dm Em F G
You gotta do it again and again (RIFF)
VERSE
C E
I hear them talkin' and they go on and on
Am
They think that nothing is wrong
C7 F
And so they just carry on about you
C/E
D-d-d-don't wanna lose it
Fm/Ab G
But I gotta move out of here (RIFF)
VERSE
C E
I see them waiting there for most of the day
Am
I know you asked them to stay
C7
But they just won't go away
F C/E
D-d-d-don't wanna lose it
Fm/Ab G
But I gotta do it again (RIFF)
CHORUS
Dm
I'm on the run again
G Dm
I'm on the run again
G Em7-5
But it's like what they say
A7
When it happens this way
Dm Em F G
You gotta do it again and again (RIFF)
SOLO
C E Am C7
F C/E Fm/Ab G
(RIFF)
VERSE
C
I know it ain't real
E
But when you are near
Am C7
You're saying the things that I wanna hear
F C/E
D-d-d-don't wanna lose it
Fm/Ab G
But I gotta do it again (RIFF)
CHORUS
Dm
I'm on the run again
G Dm
I'm on the run again
G Em7-5
But it's like what they say
A7
When it happens this way
Dm Em F G
You gotta do it again and again (RIFF)
CHORUS
Dm
I'm on the run again
G Dm
I'm on the run again
G Em7-5
But it's like what they say
A7
When it happens this way
Dm Em F G
You gotta do it again and again (RIFF ritardando)
CODA
C G F G C G F G
C G F G
Run around gotta go, gotta run around
C G F G
Run around gotta go, gotta run
C G F G
Run around gotta go, gotta run around
C G F G
Run around gotta go, gotta run
C G F G C G F G
C G F G C G F G
Woma-a-an, I gotta move around
C G F G C G F G
Woma-a-an, I gotta better way
C G F G C G F G C G F G
Woma-a-a-a-a-a-a-an, I gotta move around
C G F G C G F G
Home » Electric Light Orchestra » Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - On The Run
Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - On The Run
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - On The Run :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - On The Run"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - On The Run. Kategori Artis :
Electric Light Orchestra
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - On The Run dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)