INTRO
C Cmaj7/E C/E F F/G
C Cmaj7/E C/E F F/G
VERSE
C Em
Why do I say, don't walk away
Dm
You'll be the way you were before
G6 Gaug
When you don't want me anymore
C Em
Don't turn around, don't ever leave
Ddim
A lonely room where empty days
G6 Gaug
Are gathering to meet me
BRIDGE
F C/E
When you're gone, gone
Dm G C
How in the world will I-I-I go on
PRE-CHORUS
C C/E F F/G C
(Don't walk away) all you gotta do is stay
C C/E F F/G C
(Don't walk away) all you gotta do is stay
C C/E F G
(Don't walk away)
CHORUS
C
Don't walk away (don't walk away)
Am
Don’t say goodbye (don't say goodbye)
F
Don't turn around (don't turn around)
G
Don’t let it die (don't let it die)
C
When shadows fall (when shadows fall)
Am
When day is done (when day is done)
F
All through the night (all through the night)
G
All of my life (all of my life)
Fm C
Don't walk away-ay-ay-ay-ay
VERSE
C Em
Is it a dream, when will it end
Dm
When everything we've ever known
G6 Gaug
Has ended and I'm all alone
C Em
Where will I go, where will I be
Ddim
The feelings that I've never shown
G6 Gaug
Maybe I'll find the answer
BRIDGE
F C/E
When you're gone, gone
Dm G C
How in the world will I-I-I go on
PRE-CHORUS
C C/E F F/G C
(Don't walk away) all you gotta do is stay
C C/E F F/G C
(Don't walk away) all you gotta do is stay
C C/E F G
(Don't walk away)
CHORUS
C
Don't walk away (don't walk away)
Am
Don’t say goodbye (don't say goodbye)
F
Don't turn around (don't turn around)
G
Don’t let it die (don't let it die)
C
When shadows fall (when shadows fall)
Am
When day is done (when day is done)
F
All through the night (all through the night)
G
All of my life (all of my life)
C C/E F G
(Don't walk away)
CHORUS
C
Don't walk away (don't walk away)
Am
Don’t say goodbye (don't say goodbye)
F
Don't turn around (don't turn around)
G
Don’t let it die (don't let it die)
C
When shadows fall (when shadows fall)
Am
When day is done (when day is done)
F
All through the night (all through the night)
G
All of my life (all of my life)
CHORUS
C
Don't walk away (don't walk away)
Am
Don’t say goodbye (don't say goodbye)
F
Don't turn around (don't turn around)
G
Don’t let it die (don't let it die)
C
When shadows fall (when shadows fall)
Am
When day is done (when day is done)
F
All through the night (all through the night)
G
All of my life (all of my life)
Home » Electric Light Orchestra » Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - Dont Walk Away
Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - Dont Walk Away
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - Dont Walk Away :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - Dont Walk Away"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - Dont Walk Away. Kategori Artis :
Electric Light Orchestra
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Electric Light Orchestra - Dont Walk Away dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)