Intro:
C
G Am C D
Emma eats bread and butter, like a queen would have ostrich and cobra wine
G Am C D
We’ll have satanic Christmas Eve, and play piano in the chateau lobby
C D G
I’ve never done this, baby be gentle it’s my first time, I’ve got you inside
C D
People are boring, but you’re something else completely… Damn let’s take our chances
G Am C D
I want to take you in the kitchen, lift up your wedding dress someone was probably murdered in
G Am C D
So bourgeoisie to keep waiting, dating for 20 years just feels pretty civilian
C D G
I’ve never thought that, ever thought that once in my whole life, you are my first time
C D
People are boring, but you’re something else I can’t explain, you take my last name……
Am
First time you let me stay the night despite your own rules
G
You took off early to go cheat your way through film school
C
You left a note in your perfect script
D
Stay as long as you want, and I haven’t left your bed since
Solo
G/Am/C/D x 2
C D G
I haven’t hated, all the same things as somebody else, since I remember
C D C
What's going on for, what are you doing with your whole life, how ‘bout forever……….
Home » Father John Misty » Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Chateau Lobby 4 In C For Two Virgins
Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Chateau Lobby 4 In C For Two Virgins
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Chateau Lobby 4 In C For Two Virgins :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Chateau Lobby 4 In C For Two Virgins"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Chateau Lobby 4 In C For Two Virgins. Kategori Artis :
Father John Misty
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Father John Misty - Chateau Lobby 4 In C For Two Virgins dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)