Intro: F FM7 F6 F BbM7 C BbM7 C
F FM7 F6 F BbM7 C BbM7 C
So I'm back, to the velvet underground, back to the floor, that I love
F FM7 F6 F BbM7 C BbM7 C
To a room with some lace and paper flowers, back to the gypsy, that I was
BbM7 C F FM7 F6 F BbM7 C BbM7 C
To the gypsy, that I was
F FM7 F6 F
And it all comes down to you, well, you know that it does and
BbM7 C BbM7 C
Lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice
F FM7 F6 F BbM7 C BbM7 C BbM7 C F FM7 F6 F
oh, and it lights up the night, and you see your gypsy, you see your gypsy
Dm C F Bb Dm C
To the gypsy that remains faces freedom with a little fear, I have no fear, I have only love
F Bb
And if I was a child, and the child was enough
Dm C
Enough for me to love, enough to love
F FM7 F6 F BbM7 C BbM7 C
She is dancing away, from you now, she was just a wish, she was just, a wish
F FM7 F6 F
And a memory is all that, is left for you now
BbM7 C BbM7 C BbM7 C BbM7 C F FM7 F6 F
And you see your gypsy, oh, you see your gypsy, oh
BbM7 C BbM7 C
(And lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice)
F FM7 F6 F BbM7
And it all comes down to you, oh and it all comes down to you
C BbM7 C
(And lightning strikes, maybe once, maybe twice)
F FM7 F6 F
And it all comes down to you
BbM7 C BbM7 C F FM7 F6 F
I still see your bright eyes, bright eyes, and it all comes down to you
Solo: BbM7 C BbM7 C F FM7 F6 F
Home » Fleetwood Mac » Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy
Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy
Halaman terkait Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy :
Klik di sini untuk komentar "Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy"
Judul Halaman : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy. Kategori Artis :
Fleetwood Mac
Disclaimer : Kunci Gitar Fleetwood Mac - Gypsy dan media lainnya pada blog ini hanya diperuntukan sebagai media promosi, evaluasi, serta pembelajaran sebuah karya seni terutama musik. Lagu, lirik, dan media lainnya yang menyangkut lagu di atas adalah hak milik/hak cipta dari pencipta lagu, Artis, serta Label Musik yang bersangkutan. Silahkan beli kaset/VCD/DVD/CD/NSP/RBT dan lainnya yang original agar semua pihak terkait lagu tersebut dapat terus berkarya.
Langganan:
Posting Komentar (Atom)